Young Industry Leaders’ Scholarship
Digital Transformation, Automation and Energy Management – Keywords in today’s ever-changing and rapidly developing world that is shaped by the energy paradox: A growing demand for energy that is confronted by the undebatable need for lower CO2 emissions.How can this issue be resolved? In the way, we consume energy we need to be far more efficient and sustainable. In the Master-in-Energy MBA programs at TU Berlin that are generously funded by Schneider Electric students get the opportunity to become experts in the field of energy management and digitization to be Young Industry Leaders’ and to be ready to take on key roles in today’s industries.
The available scholarships will be awarded to applicants admitted to one of the following programs:
- Sustainable Mobility Management (MBA)
- Building Sustainability – Management Methods for Energy Efficiency (MBA)
- Energy Management (MBA)
During your studies you will have the opportunity to get firsthand practical experience working at the interface between customer and technology in different departments at Schneider Electric. Thus, you can directly apply your recently acquired know-how in a real company context and shape the direction your career is heading to.
Award: Full scholarship (100% of the tuition fees) and a paid working student position (up to 20h/week) with Schneider Electric
- successfully completed selection process for one of the above mentioned MBA programs
- at least 1 year of relevant, postgraduate work experience
- excellent academic background in a technical field (electrical engineering, energy engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science, building technology or similar)
- personal contribution to the program and financial need
- basic German language skills (A2-B1 level) and willingness to improve and to work in Germany, Austria and Switzerland after graduation, preferably in sales-related functions
- intellectual and analytical curiosity, a focus on community and the will to create a true impact on the sustainability of our planet
Please submit a motivation letter + curriculum vitae (addressed to Schneider Electric) in addition to your regular MBA application (menu: additional documents) -> Application Portal
Please consider that we plan to interview you virtually between May 12th and May 27th. You will receive a notification on your scholarship within two weeks after your interview.
Application deadline April 30, 2022!
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D